Here’s why Otterspool Adventure is perfect for kids during Summer Holidays
Otterspool Adventure is celebrating summer with a hist of incredible activities for kids of all ages.
Located at the heart of the beautiful Otterspool promenade, with breathtaking views across the River Mersey over to Wirral and the Welsh mountains beyond, kids can bounce, run, jump, climb and fall over laughing in this magical land, filled with fun and adventure.
- Rev up their engines on the Racing Ranger and Mini Quad Bike courses
- Try their hand at mini-golf on the 12-hole, themed, adventure golf course, which features a raft ride, woodland characters, hobbit house and rocky tunnel!
- Play chase around the park’s maze and timber playground
- Tackle the giant inflatable obstacle course – making their way down the helter-skelter and testing their football skills on the giant inflatable target
- Operate the Volvo Diggers – real construction diggers that let you scoop, turn and tip just like you are on your own mini construction site
Mums and dads can:
- Breath, and have a moment to themselves, safe in the knowledge that the kids are having a blast!
Steven Cosgrove, managing director, Otterspool Adventure, said:
“With the school summer holidays fast approaching, it’s time to get planning those family days out – and we can’t think of a better place than Otterspool Adventure. Mums and dads can rest with a cuppa and a cake, while their children enjoy hours and hours of adrenalin-fueled fun in the fresh air. With plenty of free car parking available, delicious food available in our delightful cafe, and miles of beautiful Otterspool promenade to explore, you have the ingredients for a full day of making new memories with the family.”
Serving freshly-prepared food from breakfast through to sandwiches, wraps, salads, homemade specials, and fresh cakes and delicacies from famed local bakers, Born and Bread, plus a range of beverages, including speciality coffees, visitors can relax and take in the stunning views across the Mersey inside Otterspool Adventure’s large, glass-fronted cafe.
And just when you thought summers couldn’t get any better – watch this space for special events and competitions at the park, to be announced over the coming weeks!
For more details, visit the website: www.otterspooladventurecentre.co.uk.